Thanks for your interest in AutoReach! We’ve helped businesses like yours make millions of calls and can’t wait to get you started on our dialer.
To get you up and running quickly, we’ve put together a few prerequisite setup steps that we’d like for you to complete.
Before you can start logging in, we will need to provision access for your AutoReach admin. In order to do so please provide these 4 piece of information to your Dialpad representative:
- Account Owner's Name in Dialpad
- Account Owner's Email Address
- Account Owner's User ID
- Your Dialpad rep will need to help you retrieve this numerical ID
- API Key (see here for instructions)
Your Dialpad rep will share this information with AutoReach so that we can begin the provisioning process. Once complete, an AutoReach team member will reach out to your designated AutoReach admin to begin the onboarding process.
Important: There are two primary integrated experiences between AutoReach and Dialpad. By default, Dialpad’s Desktop Experience is connected to AutoReach.
If you would like to try Dialpad's mini-dialer embedded into AutoReach's call screen please contact your CSM to enable. Alternatively you can email email@example.com to request this feature be turned on.
Steps 1 & 2 are meant for customers using the Dialpad Desktop experience. Customers leveraging the Dialpad mini-dialer can skip to Step 3.
OPTION 1: AutoReach & Dialpad desktop app as standalone (default experience)
The Dialpad desktop app naturally has more real estate in it’s UI allowing for benefits including:
- Blended Dialing where agents can receive inbound calls even though they’re in an active dialing session
- Call Center specific metrics including viewing call queues, live calls, etc
Important: For agents that will be calling from a Call Center, keep in mind that the dialing experience will differ. When making a call through AutoReach, it’ll appear as if an inbound call is coming into their line. After the agent accepts the “inbound call,” that’s when AutoReach will start dialing outbound to the record and the agent will hear the ringing. This behavior will happen for each call.
Download the appropriate PC or Mac Dialpad app via this download link
Dialpad customers have the option of using Dialpad Everywhere which provides a condensed UI that can be used across any tab, window, or app including AutoReach.
Note: Dialpad Everywhere does not currently support Voicemail Drop. Our recommendation is to use the standard Dialpad app if you require this capability.
- To enable Dialpad Everywhere, select App Settings
- Under Other Settings, make sure the following is selected:
OPTION 2: Dialpad’s mini-dialer embedded into AutoReach
This provides a seamless experience for an agent and also unifies both AutoReach and Dialpad into a single user interface.
AutoReach proxies Dialpad being available via the Dialpad extension making it a required piece of the installation process. Once installed, right click on the extension and go into the Options section to enable the following:
Confirm phone number before place cals = FALSE (Unchecked. By default it’ll be checked -see below screenshot)
Use this Dialpad app to place calls = Desktop App
- Log into AutoReach
- Be sure you and your agents bookmark this link because that's how you'll log in each time
- Click on the Dialpad logo, which will authenticate you into AutoReach via SSO with your Dialpad account
- Select Allow
- If this is your first time logging in, AutoReach will prompt you to accept our Terms of Service and input a timezone for you agent settings
- Your screen should look like this once you’ve successfully logged in:
- Pro Users:
- Campaign Management Users:
- Pro Users: