Before we dive into the build of lists & campaigns, it’s important that you learn the fundamental steps around the list building lifecycle.
- Step 1 - Identify your data import method via:
- CSV Import
- AutoReach-managed integrations including:
- Prebuilt: Salesforce, Hubspot, Dynamics, Zoho, and more
- Custom: for any applications not mentioned above (ex homegrown, cloud, etc)
- Customer-managed integration meaning you as the customer would build your own integration into AutoReach via our API suite
Note: Please reach out to your AutoReach CSM or contact email@example.com for more about a custom integration.
- Step 2 - Add custom fields into AutoReach CRM
- You’ll have the ability to add an unlimited number of custom fields that from your data sources but you need to make sure these are added before your data import
- Step 3 - Import your records into AutoReach
- Manual imports can be done by yourself
- Automatic imports/recurring syncs will need to be triggered by AutoReach. Please work with your CRM on this